See original recipe here.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together the almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt together 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the butter (I used the microwave for this).
- While the chocolate is melting, beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg/sugar mixture while whisking until fully incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix completely.
- Pour the batter in a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.